Trash Collection Services
Food Waste Recycling
Our comprehensive cardboard recycling services handle everything from the efficient waste disposal containers to scheduling recurring pick-ups .
Recurring Trash services
Sustainability Reporting and Governance
Construction and Demolition
Sustainable Packaging Solutions
Facilities Management Services
Distribution and supply chain waste
Multi-tenant retail & Multifamily
Property management waste
Government & Education
Why Choose Us and How We Work
What our clients have to say about us
Why choose us?
We guarantee you savings. No savings – no agreement. At Proven, we guarantee to do things differently, and better. We guarantee to reduce your waste costs, and we guarantee to divert more waste from landfills.
At Proven, we focus on “Kaizen”- continuous improvement.
We are more than a management company; we are your partners in sustainability.
One of the greatest things about working with Proven is that if your service provider fails to effectively service your sites, you have complete flexibility to change service providers at any time during your agreement tenure with us.
How we work?
3 simple steps to sustainable waste management and savings:
Step 1: We agree on a letter of authority
We agree on a letter of authority (LOA) being signed for an agreed period of time, normally 30 to 60 days. At this point we guarantee to provide you with savings or guarantee to deliver the agreed KPI’s. We use this time to engage your account manager and begin to conduct desk research. This normally starts with your accounts, sites, looking at the current services and creating an analytical bid sheet. From there we bid the sites out to our network of preferred haulers.
Step 2: Price and services submission:
Step 3: Transition
Its as easy as 1,2,3!
Typically, waste issues start at the source. Proven focuses on:
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Education (staff, tenants etc.).
- Understanding sustainability goals.
- Conducting waste audit(s).
- Identify bottlenecks in the recovery process.
- Create action plan for increased source separation.
- Recommend on-site solutions (or corporate wide waste management plans) to decrease or eliminate trash to landfill. Set objectives and timeline clearly for deliverables.
- Recommend on site signage opportunities.
- Continuous engagement and reporting KPI’s.
- Full management of waste service operations, bookings, service calls, account enquiries- one point of contact for all your waste and recycling needs.